Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi receives delegation of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Abadi receives delegation of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Empty Abadi receives delegation of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed May 23, 2018 1:02 pm

Abadi receives delegation of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan

16:08 - 23/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received on Wednesday the delegation of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.
    "The Prime Minister received the delegation of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan headed by Mullah Bakhtiar, and during the meeting discussed the formation of the government and the importance of speeding up and exchange visions for the next stage."
    Abadi stressed, according to the statement, "the importance of speeding up the formation of the government through national negotiations after the successes achieved in the country."
    For his part, stressed the delegation of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan that he wants to be part of the solution and that his meeting came to know how to run the political process during the next phase, stressing that he wants a government representing all parties without exclusion and marginalization of anyone. Ending / 25

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

delegation - Abadi receives delegation of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Empty Re: Abadi receives delegation of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan

Post by weslin3 Wed May 23, 2018 3:41 pm

Hope this goes well.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm