Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi announces new directives to facilitate the passage of goods in ports and help traders Tuesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Abadi announces new directives to facilitate the passage of goods in ports and help traders Tuesday  Empty Abadi announces new directives to facilitate the passage of goods in ports and help traders Tuesday

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Abadi announces new directives to facilitate the passage of goods in ports and help traders

Tuesday 26 June

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

revealed Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Tuesday, about the existence of new approaches to facilitate the passage of goods in the ports of Iraq and help traders, while noting that the transfer of powers to the provinces is a process variable in the leaking exam questions. 

"There are new trends to facilitate the passage of goods in Iraqi ports and to help traders," Abadi said in a speech during the weekly conference.

"We discussed in the Council of Ministers the participation of Iraq in the OPEC meeting in Vienna and there are fears of the collapse of the agreement to reduce production." 

And on the issue of leaking exam questions, Abadi explained that "the transfer of powers to the provinces is the variable in the leak of exam questions." 

The border crossings authority announced on Monday (25 June 2018) the agreement to raise the demands of traders protesting the tariff to Prime Minister Haider Abadi. 

Hundreds of traders demonstrated in Baghdad on Monday (June 25, 2018) in front of the headquarters of the border crossing authority to demand the abolition of customs tariffs. 

The General Authority of Customs denied on Saturday (June 23, 2018) news of a change in customs duties early next July, noting that the information is inaccurate and unfounded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm