Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov explains why Russia refused to hand over Snowden to the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov explains why Russia refused to hand over Snowden to the United States Empty Lavrov explains why Russia refused to hand over Snowden to the United States

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jun 2018, 2:38 am

Lavrov explains why Russia refused to hand over Snowden to the United States
    Lavrov explains why Russia refused to hand over Snowden to the United States Irq_1021068848&max_width=300
    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said the extradition of former US intelligence official Edward Snowden to the United States was not discussed in the Kremlin.
    Lavrov said in his interview to the channel " Channel4 " British, which was published on Friday, Russian President Vladimir Putin had expressed his position of Edward Snowden several years ago.
    "In response to this question, Putin said that this issue should be approved by Snowden himself, we respect his rights and we can not expel him against his will."
    The Russian minister said the former US intelligence officer, Edward Snowden, arrived in Russia without the US passport, was canceled during his flight from Hong Kong to Moscow.
    In June 2013, Snowden handed the papers to The Guardian and The Washington post confidential information about the full surveillance of US intelligence on the means of communication between citizens of many countries around the world. In August 2013, Snowden was granted temporary asylum in Russia

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=100793

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:23 am