Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The death of the oldest in the world .. This was the system of her life

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world - The death of the oldest in the world .. This was the system of her life Empty The death of the oldest in the world .. This was the system of her life

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jul 2018, 2:44 am

world - The death of the oldest in the world .. This was the system of her life 1-1168041-660x330

The death of the oldest in the world .. This was the system of her life

The Guinness Book of Records has announced the death of the oldest in the world, at a time when access to the age of 100 years for many is important recently.
    Miyako Chiyo, the largest person in Japan and the world, died at the age of 117 on Sunday to join Misao Okawa, the oldest Japanese woman who died in 2015.
    Chiu was born on May 22, 1901, and won the title of the oldest woman living in Japan after Okawa died (born March 5, 1898), who was 117 years old when she left in April 2015.
    Chiu liked to eat traditional Japanese foods, such as sushi and eels (sea snakes), as well as home-cooked healthy foods. One of her most prominent hobbies is calligraphy.
    Chiu's relatives say that despite her age, she has a sense of humor and a constant atmosphere of fun around her. She also had a strong memory and a physical structure to perform her day-to-day tasks.
    While the Guinness Booklet has not released Chiu's female successor, Masazo Nonaka will top the list of the oldest man in Japan and the world right now, at the age of 113.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:41 am