Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold fell in anticipation of the Fed's decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold fell in anticipation of the Fed's decision Empty Gold fell in anticipation of the Fed's decision

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jul 2018, 3:51 am

Gold fell in anticipation of the Fed's decision
    Gold fell in anticipation of the Fed's decision 640

31 July 2018 11:08 p

Direct : Gold prices fell during trading on Tuesday awaited Fed decision on interest rates and ahead of economic data.
    The Federal Reserve's monetary policy meeting starts today with the bank announcing its interest rate decision tomorrow amid expectations that it will remain unchanged.
    The monetary tightening process leads to lower gold prices and a trend towards risky asset markets.
    By 0755 GMT, the price of gold futures for December delivery fell about 0.4 percent to $ 1227 an ounce.
    On the metal futures price for August delivery fell by 0.3% to $ 1217.40 an ounce.
    The spot delivery price of the yellow metal dropped at $ 1218.8 per ounce by 0.2%.
    The main dollar index, which measures the performance of the currency against 6 major currencies, settled during the period at $ 94.360.
    The labor cost and personal income data and the Chicago Industrial Production Index are due to be released later in the day.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:19 pm