Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition: the law and the opening to reach understandings on the formation of the governme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Maliki's coalition: the law and the opening to reach understandings on the formation of the governme Empty Maliki's coalition: the law and the opening to reach understandings on the formation of the governme

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Aug 2018, 2:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Maliki's coalition: the law and the opening to reach understandings on the formation of the government[/size]

[rtl]108 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]A coalition of state law headed by Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, "reached understandings with the Fatah alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri on the formation of the next government."[/rtl]

[rtl]The leader of the coalition, Saad al-Mutlaibi, during a special statement "to the direction" that the political negotiations took their final role and everyone knows alone, "adding that the coalition of the rule of law and the alliance of Fatah to reach understandings on the formation of the next government.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the final signing of alliances is still pending the announcement of the election results of the counting and manual counting by the judges assigned in addition to the ratification of the Federal Court on the new results."[/rtl]

[rtl]The alliance opened under the chairmanship of Hadi Amiri, the first Monday, the existence of bilateral meetings and tripartite between the political blocs to form the largest bloc in the House of Representatives next to form a new government.[/rtl]

[rtl]Edit .. علي كريم أذهيب[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:08 pm