Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadian company wins a contract for the West Qurna 2 project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canadian company wins a contract for the West Qurna 2 project Empty Canadian company wins a contract for the West Qurna 2 project

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Sep 2018, 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Canadian company wins a contract for the West Qurna 2 project

The Canadian engineering and construction company, CNC Lavalin, has signed an agreement with Lukoil Middle East for project support services to work on the West Qurna 2 field project in Iraq.
    "We are continuing to solidify our strategic relationship with Lukoil and provide the necessary support to the company for its intended objectives," said SNC Lavalin, Head of Oil and Gas Services at SNC Lavalin.
    "Our company has gained strength by working with local and international companies, as well as working with the Iraqi Oil Ministry on value chain projects, from professional services and engineering services to work on one of the largest projects in the world."
    Under the contract, the framework will include supervision of engineering and design services, as well as project support services for the development of the supervisor's formation and the formation of the Yamamah field for West Qurna 2. In addition, the contract provides for the development and training of Iraqi cadres and cadres. The project will be implemented within the State in West Qurna 2 and from the United Arab Emirates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:25 am