Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shiite forces "agree" to find an alternative to slaves outside the Dawa Party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shiite forces "agree" to find an alternative to slaves outside the Dawa Party Empty Shiite forces "agree" to find an alternative to slaves outside the Dawa Party

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 7:11 am

Shiite forces "agree" to find an alternative to slaves outside the Dawa Party
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 15: 04 pm (30 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Shiite forces "agree" to find an alternative to slaves outside the Dawa Party
    Baghdad / Sky Press

Al-Hayat newspaper reported that the Shiite forces began to search for a new candidate for the post of prime minister, noting that the Shiite forces sent letters to the Sunni forces urging them to rush to resolve the candidate for the post of speaker of parliament. 
    The newspaper quoted press sources as saying that "the Shiite forces began intensive negotiations to search for a new candidate for prime minister," indicating that "the discussions centered on a new candidate from outside the traditional equations adopted in the selection of prime minister." 
    "There is a high degree of flexibility in terms of choosing the prime minister, and there has been no adherence to the submission of specific candidates," she said, adding that "there is a reservation about the election of any of the traditional names put forward for the post."
    "The Shiite forces sent letters to the Sunni forces, calling on them to hurry to resolve their candidate for the post of speaker of parliament before Saturday's meeting, which is supposed to witness the bit of the subject of the post, and sent Shiite forces similar messages to the Kurds, calling them to resolve their candidate for the presidency.

• Keywords:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:50 pm