Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent policy .. Conquest reveals details: Sadr and Amiri put the finishing touches to the Prime Min

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent policy .. Conquest reveals details: Sadr and Amiri put the finishing touches to the Prime Min Empty Urgent policy .. Conquest reveals details: Sadr and Amiri put the finishing touches to the Prime Min

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:59 am

[size=32]
    Urgent policy .. Conquest reveals details: Sadr and Amiri put the finishing touches to the Prime Minister[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / The alliance revealed the opening, on Wednesday, the goal of the visit of its leader Hadi al-Ameri to the patron of the alliance of the fall, the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr. 
    The leader of the coalition MP Amer al-Fayez, told Ashqaf News that "the goal of the visit to al-Amiri to the chest, is to collect alliances and others and opening one large bloc, the convergence is very large between the two sides." 
    Fayez added that "Amiri and Sadr, agreed that in the absence of a single block between the parties, there will be high coordination between the two sides on the issue of forming a new government." 
    The leader of the conquest that "Sadr and Amiri put the finishing touches to the specifications of the next prime minister, but they did not discuss specific names for these positions and sites."
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, met earlier on Wednesday, the leader of the Fatah alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, in Najaf. Coinciding with news of a "rapprochement" between the Fatah alliance and the Sadr-backed alliance, to form the largest bloc. 
    And said the fortunes of Abbadi in the survival of his position after the events in the province of Basra, rich in oil, and the abandonment of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, the first ally of him, in addition to the position of the supreme reference of Shiites in Najaf, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:23 pm