Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's oil minister: Some want to dismantle the Organization "OPEC"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's oil minister: Some want to dismantle the Organization "OPEC" Empty Iran's oil minister: Some want to dismantle the Organization "OPEC"

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Sep 2018, 7:22 am

Iran's oil minister: Some want to dismantle the Organization "OPEC"
    Iran's oil minister: Some want to dismantle the Organization "OPEC" Irq_571968142_1537698913
    Follow - up / ... accused Iranian Oil Minister "Begin Zanganeh", on Sunday, some countries seek to dismantle the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC", composed of 15 members, including Iran.
    "Zanganeh said in a report published on the website of the Iranian Oil Ministry on the Internet (Shana), that OPEC has become a victim of" a creeping situation resulted from cooperation with the United States and fear of the draft law NOPEC US. "
    NOPC is a US bill designed to criminalize the organization (pumping one-third of world oil production) by causing crude prices to rise.
    The Iranian minister, who will not attend the meeting today in Algeria, said that many (not named), want to collect some names together, to create a forum to replace the "OPEC".
    "Opec is one of the greatest achievements of the Third World in my view, not only with regard to oil producers, but it is an organization that can be effective in the global economy."
    The top producers of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and independent producers are meeting today in Algiers to discuss developments in the world oil market.
    As of early 2017, members of OPEC and other producers began cutting oil production by 1.8 million barrels per day (bpd), agreeing to cut it to 1.2 million barrels in June 2018, with the agreement to expire in December.
    The second package of US sanctions on Tehran, which will restrict the country's oil industry, is expected to begin on Nov. 6 after a package of first economic sanctions imposed in August.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=105318

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:43 am