Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Palestine filed a complaint against America to transfer its embassy to Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Palestine filed a complaint against America to transfer its embassy to Jerusalem Empty Palestine filed a complaint against America to transfer its embassy to Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Sep 2018, 1:56 am

Palestine filed a complaint against America to transfer its embassy to Jerusalem 1030442287-660x330

Palestine filed a complaint against America to transfer its embassy to Jerusalem

On Friday, Palestine filed a lawsuit before the International Court of Justice against the United States over the transfer of its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
    The International Court of Justice said in a statement quoted by Reuters that the Palestinian side considers the US decision "a violation of the 1961 Vienna Convention."
    The United States officially opened its embassy in Jerusalem on May 14, with US President Donald Trump's assertion that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel in a resolution that drew widespread international and popular criticism.
    Subsequently, on 21 December 2017, the General Assembly of the United Nations overwhelmingly approved a draft resolution rejecting the change of the legal status of Jerusalem.
    Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said on Thursday that Jerusalem was not for sale, stressing Palestine's rejection of the National Law passed by the Israeli Knesset.
    "Jerusalem is not for sale and the rights of the Palestinian people are not for bargaining," Abbas said during a speech at the UN General Assembly on Thursday.
    The Palestinian president attacked the behavior of the American administration, saying: The US administration extended its aggression by cutting off aid to the Authority and UNRWA and the hospitals of Jerusalem.
    "I call upon President Trump to rescind his decisions, which are contrary to the resolutions of international legitimacy to save the peace process.
    The Palestinian president explained that the capital of Palestine is East Jerusalem and not in East Jerusalem, calling on countries that did not recognize Palestine after it hastened to recognize them.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:46 pm