Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mobility policy pays Abadi first deputy to Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mobility policy pays Abadi first deputy to Abdul Mahdi Empty Mobility policy pays Abadi first deputy to Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Oct 2018, 2:21 am

[size=32]
    Mobility policy pays Abadi first deputy to Abdul Mahdi[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / Revealed a leader in the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction, on Wednesday, the existence of mobility within the coalition with the aim of nominating the outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi, first deputy to the new Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. 
    The leader, told Ashqaf News, who asked not to mention his name that "there are movements and calls for the goal of nominating Abadi first deputy prime minister, so that it has a bond and aid, especially because of the experiences in the field of his work over the past years, according to the views of some political forces Reform alliance ". 
    The leader of the reform alliance that "this movement did not come out to the public and was not raised formally, it is under discussion between the political forces within the coalition, after the final agreement, will be put formally, and the disagreement means not to nominate Abadi to this position, and perhaps to other positions Also".
    It is noteworthy that Abadi issued in the summer of 2015 decisions that abolished the posts of Vice-President of the Republic and the Prime Minister, as part of a series of reforms announced by the government after demonstrations in the country in protest against corruption and lack of public services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:26 am