Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
Kid_Intellect
Pinoy10
Neno
mochasmom
Lobo
weslin3
Rocky
11 posters

The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 3 Empty The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Oct 2018, 6:54 am

First topic message reminder :

The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) arrived in Baghdad on Saturday under the chairmanship of the Saudi President, Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi.
    The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, told "Economy News" that a delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund headed by the President of the Fund Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi arrived Saturday morning to Baghdad to discuss bilateral relations.
    He stressed that one of the main objectives of this visit is to "promote the concepts of financial inclusion in Iraq and discuss ways to develop it and raise its rate to more than 22.6%."
    "The delegation will discuss the development of banking relations with Iraqi banks and will meet with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Alaq, and the Association of Iraqi private banks."
    He pointed out that the visit of the delegation will take a full week, and will be interspersed with bilateral meetings on the advancement of the Iraqi banking sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    1dinarshort
    1dinarshort
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 3 Empty Re: The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

Post by 1dinarshort Mon 22 Oct 2018, 12:35 pm

I'm lost...save yourself.   I went to page 1 of this thread and I don't see any pic.  sorry.  Never mind me.
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 3 Empty Re: The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

Post by noced71 Mon 22 Oct 2018, 12:42 pm

1dinarshort wrote:I'm lost...save yourself.   I went to page 1 of this thread and I don't see any pic.  sorry.  Never mind me.

Here ya go...:-)

1dinarshort
    1dinarshort
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by 1dinarshort Mon 22 Oct 2018, 1:47 pm

thanks but all I see is a small box with an X...maybe when I get home I will see it  lol
    kingsranch
    kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by kingsranch Mon 22 Oct 2018, 6:25 pm

I can see a lot of smiles and all those coins too  thumbs2
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Oct 2018, 7:07 pm

kingsranch wrote:I can see a lot of smiles and all those coins too  thumbs2
    yes  I can't see what is on those coins or notes but I do see the smiles and why do they need coins with the rate .00084 to the USD?
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 22 Oct 2018, 9:00 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    kingsranch wrote:I can see a lot of smiles and all those coins too  thumbs2
    yes  I can't see what is on those coins or notes but I do see the smiles and why do they need coins with the rate .00084 to the USD?

Like your question weslin...and the answer is...hum
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 3 Empty Our correspondent reveals the details of the activities of the third day of the visit of the Arab Mo

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Oct 2018, 6:26 am

Our correspondent reveals the details of the activities of the third day of the visit of the Arab Monetary Fund to Iraq

The correspondent of the "economy News", said that the Arab Monetary Fund and the World Bank began to hold meetings with financial institutions, government and private within the activities of the third day of the Fund's visit to Iraq.
    The correspondent added that "the first meeting of the day began shortly before a delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the Iraqi Guarantees Company," noting that "the second meeting will be between the delegation of the Fund and the Rafidain government."
    He said that "the next meetings will be the share of the banker of Iraq and Iraq, the Islamic national Ahliin."
    The meeting will discuss ways to develop the banking sector in Iraq and how to provide the best banking services to customers.
    A delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) arrived last Saturday under the chairmanship of the Saudi President, Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi, in Baghdad to promote the concepts of financial inclusion in Iraq and discuss ways of developing it with the concerned parties.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 3 Empty https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/127095/%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Oct 2018, 6:56 am

Association of Private Banks: Visit of the delegation of the Arab Monetary Fund will open prospects for cooperation

The Arab Monetary Fund discussed with [url=https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/t/2020/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A]the Central Bank of Iraq to[/url]promote the concepts of financial inclusion in Iraq.
    A source in the Association of Iraqi Private Banks said: "A meeting was held in Baghdad between the delegation of the Arab Monetary Fund under the chairmanship of its Saudi president Abdulrahman al-Humaidi with the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi private banks and the Ministry of Finance and a number of government agencies to promote the concepts of financial inclusion, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yara Salem. 
    "The [url=https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/t/103884/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A]Arab Monetary Fund[/url] has not visited [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] since the 1980s, and this visit will open new horizons in cooperation with the Iraqi financial sector, especially as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] one of the founders of the Arab Monetary Fund," the source said.

He added: "The Arab Monetary Fund expressed its cooperation in participating in drawing the strategy of the Central Bank to develop the concepts of financial inclusion within [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," asserting: " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has the infrastructure of financial coverage and will witness the next phase to stimulate the concepts of financial inclusion after we have gone a long way to confront Challenges and implementation of its requirements ". 
    //Mother

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 3 Empty The World Bank delegation starts its meetings with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Oct 2018, 3:09 am

The World Bank delegation starts its meetings with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

The World Bank delegation held a meeting with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks to review the latest developments in the banking sector in Iraq.
    The correspondent of "Economy News", said that "the delegation of the World Bank held a meeting on Wednesday morning with the Association of Iraqi private banks to discuss the latest developments in the banking sector of Iraq."
    He added that "the meeting discussed ways to promote the banking sector and raise the proportion of financial coverage in Iraq," adding that " the subsequent meetings will be with the Bank of the Lebanese return and theTurkish bank Ish and Zain Cash and Asia money ."
    The percentage of financial coverage in Iraq during the past four years to 22.6% because of the procedures of banks to increase its services to the public through contracting with international financial companies.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 3 Empty Video: After the absence of years ... Mission of the Arab Monetary Fund in Baghdad to expand banking

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Oct 2018, 9:18 am

Wednesday, October 24,

After the absence of years of the Arab Monetary Fund mission in Baghdad to expand banking activities Published on Oct 24, 2018

The last attendance of the Arab Monetary Fund in Iraq was in the 1980s, but this interruption did not change the status of Iraq in this financial institution, especially as it is one of its founding members. The mission of the Arab Monetary Fund arrived in Baghdad this time to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the project of the Central Bank of the system of financial inclusion and expansion of banking services. A project completed its study and circumstances, as confirmed by the Governor of the Central Bank. 

For its part, the Arab Monetary Fund has been fully prepared to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this project through the provision of technical advice and the mechanism of work with modern techniques and careful.

The project includes financial [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for small and micro enterprises as these projects are the main engine of the national economy in general, as well as contribute to reduce unemployment rates, which rose to the highest levels in Iraq. 

You can view the report on the video above.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:36 am