Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan calls on the Minister of Finance to stop the draft budget of 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Kurdistan calls on the Minister of Finance to stop the draft budget of 2019 Empty Kurdistan calls on the Minister of Finance to stop the draft budget of 2019

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 5:29 pm

Kurdistan calls on the Minister of Finance to stop the draft budget of 2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Secretary of the Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan Region Amang Rahim, Friday, the Kurdish deputies and the new finance minister in the federal government Fouad Hussein, to stop the draft federal budget bill for 2019, and guarantee the right of the Kurds.
    Rahim suggested in a publication on his Facebook page that "the draft federal budget bill for the year 2019 should be suspended in the forefront of the work of the Kurdish deputies in the House of Representatives and the new federal government, especially the Minister of Finance," noting that "the project is still In the Ministry of Finance has not been approved as a bill in the meeting of the Council of Ministers. "
    He added that "the current stage has opened the possibility that this draft guarantee for the rights of the Kurds more," pointing out that "just arrival to the Council of Ministers and the parliament will be the majority of the votes in the role and adjustment will be difficult and in the interest of the Kurdistan region."
    "The importance of the participation of the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the provincial government in the formulation of the articles in the draft, which are related to the region, in particular to ensure the share of 17% of the budget for him, of revenues and not expenses," he reiterated, "the budget issue National, and directly related to the lives of citizens of the Kurdistan region, and need to be defended by all and one position. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm