Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Sources reveal that Abdul Mahdi sought to provide the remaining ministries in one basket

rocky

Sources reveal that Abdul Mahdi sought to provide the remaining ministries in one basket

Post by rocky on Fri 09 Nov 2018, 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Sources reveal that Abdul Mahdi sought to provide the remaining ministries in one basket[/size]

[rtl]68 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Press sources revealed the pursuit of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to provide the remaining eight ministries in one basket.[/rtl]
[rtl]According to those sources, Abdul Mahdi decided to submit names next week, and noted that the sources said that the decision came after the meeting of Abdul Mahdi and representatives of blocs and political forces to agree to put the names of candidates of the eight ministries in a parliamentary session next week.[/rtl]
[rtl]HA[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/rtl]
chouchou

Re: Sources reveal that Abdul Mahdi sought to provide the remaining ministries in one basket

Post by chouchou on Fri 09 Nov 2018, 2:36 am

Next week........Wait goes on lol

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 1:06 am