Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad sets conditions to pay the dues of Kurdistan and keep its new budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad sets conditions to pay the dues of Kurdistan and keep its new budget Empty Baghdad sets conditions to pay the dues of Kurdistan and keep its new budget

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Nov 2018, 3:21 am

Baghdad sets conditions to pay the dues of Kurdistan and keep its new budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The federal government on the Kurdistan Regional Government, on Tuesday, the region's commitment to export 250 thousand barrels of oil per day and hand over its revenues to the company Sumo in return for payment of financial dues.
    member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi told Kurdish media that the meeting of the committees of the government and parliament in the presence of Finance Minister Fouad Hussein discussed a number of points in the draft budget law, which have different views, the most important transfer of salaries of martyrs and political prisoners and the issue of contracts of the Ministry of Electricity and the share of the Ministry of Health Finance and education.
    He added that the issue of the quota of the Kurds in the general budget has not been fully resolved during the meeting, because the issue of oil has not been resolved so far, as well as the export of oil by Erbil and that the share of the Kurdistan region is still 12% in the budget.
    He pointed out that "the Kurdistan region to adhere to the issue of exporting 250 thousand barrels of oil per day and hand over its revenues to the government company Sumo, adding that this was one of the conditions of the federal government to pay the dues of the region and that condition is also not resolved, will not receive financial dues. ended 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:55 pm