Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy and Islamic countries raise their trade to 322 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion -  Iraq 's economy and Islamic countries raise their trade to 322 billion dollars Empty Iraq 's economy and Islamic countries raise their trade to 322 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Nov 2018, 2:37 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy and Islamic countries raise their trade to 322 billion dollars[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The net volume of intra-OIC trade grew by 15.8 percent year-on-year in the last year to 322.2 billion, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) said.
    The OIC said in a statement that the volume of inter-Islamic trade amounted to 278.2 billion dollars in 2016.
    The growth in the past two years has been attributed to intra-OIC trade figures, to volatile commodity prices, including oil, mining and food products.
    The share of intra-OIC trade from foreign trade of OIC member countries rose from 18.7 percent in 2016 to 19.8 percent in 2017.
    The major trading countries that have contributed to the volume of intra-OIC trade are Iraq, Turkey, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Egypt, Pakistan and Oman.
    They accounted for 74.6 percent of intra-OIC trade.
    The WTO's share of total world trade fell to $ 3.2 trillion last year, compared with $ 4.2 trillion in 2016.
    The decline is due to volatile commodity prices, the existence of tariff and non-tariff barriers to trade and investment, and the fragile environment of global economy and trade.
    The 34th Session of the Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation (COMCEC) of the Organization will be held in Istanbul from 26 to 29 this month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:20 pm