Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An American destroyer is approaching the base of the Russian Pacific Fleet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An American destroyer is approaching the base of the Russian Pacific Fleet Empty An American destroyer is approaching the base of the Russian Pacific Fleet

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Dec 2018, 1:55 am

An American destroyer is approaching the base of the Russian Pacific Fleet

An American destroyer is approaching the base of the Russian Pacific Fleet 1037250210-1-660x330

The US Navy announced that the US naval missile destroyer McCampbell sailed on Wednesday near the Gulf of Peter Veliki in Primore, where the Russian Pacific fleet is based.
    "McCampbell sailed near the Gulf of Peter Veliki to challenge Russia's excessive maritime demands and support the rights and freedoms of using the sea in waters that are at the disposal of the United States and other countries," said Rachel MacMar, spokeswoman for the US Pacific Fleet.
    According to her, this move is not directed against Russia or other countries and is not related to the recent incident in the Kerch Strait, in which Ukrainian ships violated the Russian border and were detained.
    According to McMahmar, the US military will fly, sail and work where international law permits."This applies to both the Sea of ​​Japan and other places around the world," she said.
    The United States does not recognize Russian claims in the waters of this part of the Sea of ​​Japan and the area is international because it is more than 12 miles off the coast of Russia. The Fleet's representative did not elaborate on any demands.
    The Gulf of Peter Veliki is a historic bay, located between the shores of one country and the exit offer is more than 24 nautical miles. In such cases, the Gulf state considers its territorial waters and has special economic interests there.
    The destroyer McCampbell belongs to Arleigh Burke. Her main weapon is the Tomahawk winged missile. This is the main vessel of this type in the US Navy, and in total since 1988, more than 60 of them have been built.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:08 pm