Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bahrain is in solidarity with Saudi Arabia against the US Senate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bahrain is in solidarity with Saudi Arabia against the US Senate Empty Bahrain is in solidarity with Saudi Arabia against the US Senate

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Dec 2018, 2:53 am

Bahrain is in solidarity with Saudi Arabia against the US Senate
    Bahrain is in solidarity with Saudi Arabia against the US Senate Irq_1861891751&max_width=300
    Bahrain has announced its full solidarity with Saudi Arabia over the US Senate's decision to hold Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman responsible for the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
    Bahrain reiterated its appreciation for the great efforts exerted by King Salman bin Abdulaziz and his Crown Prince to establish security and peace, promote development in various countries of the world and continue the historic leadership role played by the Kingdom at all levels.
    Bahrain stressed that Saudi Arabia is "the most important pillar for the achievement of comprehensive stability in the region and the world at large, and the strongest supporter of efforts to combat terrorism in all its forms and manifestations and to respond strongly to its supporters and sponsors."
    Bahrain noted the responsible positions and great efforts of US President Donald Trump, his ongoing initiatives in the fight against terrorism, the strengthening of security and peace in the region, and his commitment to working together with the Allies.
    On Thursday, the US Senate adopted a draft resolution that would carry Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in charge of Khashoggi's death

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=110729

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:03 pm