Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mohammadawi congratulates the Armed Forces on the occasion of the Iraqi Army Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Al-Mohammadawi congratulates the Armed Forces on the occasion of the Iraqi Army Day Empty Al-Mohammadawi congratulates the Armed Forces on the occasion of the Iraqi Army Day

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jan 2019, 2:42 am

Al-Mohammadawi congratulates the Armed Forces on the occasion of the Iraqi Army Day
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The governor of Basra province, Jamal al-Muhammadawi, congratulated Sunday the armed forces and Iraqi people on the occasion of the 89th anniversary of the establishment of the Iraqi army.
    "I extend my congratulations and congratulations to all members of the armed forces, officers and appointments on the occasion of the 89th anniversary of the establishment of the Iraqi army. I also extend my congratulations to all our great people," he said in a press statement.
    He added that "the Iraqi army offered all the meanings of pride and sacrifice for the maintenance of the land of Iraq and its borders and the armed forces were the shield and the fortification of the homeland and the defender of the people, and was a dam against the gangs of terrorist takfir."
    "The army has embellished the most heroic images that have astonished the world and brought back to Iraq its prestige and prestige."
    He called on "to give the victims of the fight against terrorism more attention and to give the families of the martyrs and the wounded to cut residential land in honor of them and their great sacrifices in defending the homeland."
    He pointed out that "if the sacrifices of the brave of the Iraqi army did not achieve the victories that restored the confidence of the people and the world by addressing the forces of evil and darkness until it became a model proud of all Iraqis and restore the prestige and prestige among the armies of the world."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:01 pm