Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

the Sadr Alliance calls for Abdul Mahdi to increase financial allocations for 6 pieces in the budge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the Sadr Alliance calls for Abdul Mahdi to increase financial allocations for 6 pieces in the budge Empty the Sadr Alliance calls for Abdul Mahdi to increase financial allocations for 6 pieces in the budge

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jan 2019, 6:50 am

[size=32]
    the Sadr Alliance calls for Abdul Mahdi to increase financial allocations for 6 pieces in the budget[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The "Alliance" coalition in the Iraqi Council of Representatives on Monday, the Prime Minister to visit financial allocations in the doors related to the reality of living in the federal budget for the current year.
    The head of the bloc Hassan Aqoli in a press conference held in the House of Representatives with the members of the bloc, that "to promote the reality of education and health and raise the standard of living for the poor classes and resolving the housing crisis, demands Abdul Mahdi and the Finance Committee to increase financial allocations in an optimal manner in the federal budget for the current year.
    He called for the budget to include an increase in allocations as follows:
    First: the completion of the orbit lagging throughout Iraq.
    Second: Completion of construction of dilapidated hospitals.
    Third: Strengthening the social welfare network.
    Fourth: Adopting a national project for housing.
    Fifth: Monitoring financial allocations related to the national card to achieve food security.
    Sixthly: the interest on domestic borrowing and the non-recourse of external loans except for the utmost necessity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

the Sadr Alliance calls for Abdul Mahdi to increase financial allocations for 6 pieces in the budge Empty Re: the Sadr Alliance calls for Abdul Mahdi to increase financial allocations for 6 pieces in the budge

Post by Lobo Mon 14 Jan 2019, 11:30 am

Thanks Rocky, I am wondering which dog's tail is wagging the dog - articles are saying there is no quorum and parliament is adjourned until next Wednesday and now "they" are 

"He called for the budget to include an increase in allocations as follows:
    First: the completion of the orbit lagging throughout Iraq.
    Second: Completion of construction of dilapidated hospitals.
    Third: Strengthening the social welfare network.
    Fourth: Adopting a national project for housing.
    Fifth: Monitoring financial allocations related to the national card to achieve food security.
    Sixthly: the interest on domestic borrowing and the non-recourse of external loans except for the utmost necessity."

I thought they were already several trillion dinar over the budget limits - DO THEY KNOW SOMETHING???  The price of oil will not support the budget and they want more - I understand the need, but unless something drastic changes - deep doo doo.  And then the World Bank telling the world that Iraq's GDP will out shine all the Middle Eastern countries this year - how are they going to do that on a program rate???  And, the UN telling the GOI to finish the government.  Something is afoot, praying it is the blessing.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

the Sadr Alliance calls for Abdul Mahdi to increase financial allocations for 6 pieces in the budge Empty Re: the Sadr Alliance calls for Abdul Mahdi to increase financial allocations for 6 pieces in the budge

Post by weslin3 Mon 14 Jan 2019, 8:03 pm

Things may be happening and we don't have all of the news on it. Hope something is brewing. It isn't like they will tell us when and how much.. Not until it is there...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:58 pm