Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: We are surprised by the American armored vehicles on the international fast route to Babylon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: We are surprised by the American armored vehicles on the international fast route to Babylon Empty MP: We are surprised by the American armored vehicles on the international fast route to Babylon

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Feb 2019, 2:32 am

MP: We are surprised by the American armored vehicles on the international fast route to Babylon

17:30 - 02/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... The 
    MP for the province of Babylon Ali Ghawi, insulting, surprised by the wandering four military vehicles of US forces on the international fast line to the province of Babylon, between the province is secure and does not need an American or foreign presence. 
    "The US forces carried out the first Thursday, touring four military combat mechanisms on the international line to the province of Babylon late at night," he said, adding that "the reasons for the curfew are still unclear and not disclosed." 
    He added that "the province of Babylon is not a hot or border area requires an American presence in it, as well as it is an area in central Iraq and controlled by the Central Command operations of the Euphrates," noting that "any American presence is rejected in the province and there is no argument at all."
    On the other hand, security sources confirmed that "US forces taken from Mahaweel camp, southwest of Babylon, to be located in the province and spread in the provinces of the center and south after the dissolution of the leadership of the operations of Babylon, which was occupying these camps," noting that "US forces are present in Mahaweel camps in secret Undeclared. " 
    The MP for the province of Maysan Karim Aliwi had revealed earlier, the US forces carried out an air landing in the area of ​​Tayeb border, while warned of plans to carry out assassinations and storming the headquarters of the factions, revealed that they collect information about the popular crowd and whereabouts. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:03 am