Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary warning against entering Israeli goods and goods through a border crossing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary warning against entering Israeli goods and goods through a border crossing Empty A parliamentary warning against entering Israeli goods and goods through a border crossing

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Feb 2019, 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Israeli goods and goods through a border crossingA parliamentary warning against entering [/size]

[rtl]43 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The deputy of the alliance of Ra'ed al-Mukusi, on Monday, from the entry of Israeli goods and goods to Iraq through the port of Trebil border after reopening with Jordan, demanding the processing of the port with the latest equipment to disclose the origin of goods received through it.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Makassousi said in a press statement that "the port of Trebil must be equipped with the latest detectors to the origin of the goods or the goods entering it to indicate the place where it was provided and the body and the manufacturer."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "Zionist goods may reach Iraq through Jordan, which necessitates the government to pay attention to him, and tighten the measures on the goods received through Trebil, as the need to establish audit committees on the merchants and their identity papers on the goods and quantity and country of origin."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The parliament will monitor the situation and will demand the competent authorities to tighten the control measures on goods and goods to avoid the entry of any Zionist goods to Iraq, and oblige the Jordanian side not to supply any Zionist goods through the border port of Trebil."[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:19 pm