Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: Kurdistan is obliged to hand over the government 250 thousand barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Oil Minister: Kurdistan is obliged to hand over the government 250 thousand barrels per day Empty Oil Minister: Kurdistan is obliged to hand over the government 250 thousand barrels per day

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Feb 2019, 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Oil Minister: Kurdistan is obliged to hand over the government 250 thousand barrels per day[/size]

[rtl]125 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Oil Minister Thamir al-Ghadhban announced on Monday that the production of Kurdistan region up to 450 thousand barrels, indicating that the region "binding" to hand over the government 250 thousand barrels per day.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The region will be committed to deliver that quantity, especially as its production will exceed 500 thousand barrels by the end of this year," Ghadhban said in a statement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Ghadhban added that "there is a meeting between Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nizrvan Barzani, in his presence. The meeting was reassuring to all of the commitment to the provisions of the budget law."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Oil Minister: Kurdistan is obliged to hand over the government 250 thousand barrels per day Empty Oil minister: optimistic that Kurdistan will commit to deliver more than 250 thousand barrels per da

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Feb 2019, 2:39 am

Oil minister: optimistic that Kurdistan will commit to deliver more than 250 thousand barrels per day to Baghdad
    Baghdad / ... The Ministry of Oil, on Tuesday, the amount of production of the Kurdistan region of crude oil.
    "I am very optimistic that the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) will abide by the agreement, which will receive more than 250,000 barrels per day (bpd) to the federal government," Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban told a news conference in Basra on his first visit to the province.
    "I am very optimistic about the commitment of the region to deliver 250 thousand barrels per day according to the law of the budget of 2019," adding that "held a constructive meeting with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani," in his recent visit to Baghdad last week.
    He pointed out that "the region currently produces 420 thousand barrels per day, and will reach 550 thousand barrels by the end of the year."
    "There are still differences over the sharing of profits between the government, Exxon Mobil and PetroChina on the integrated South Project," Ghadhban said.
    "He believes that profits that exceed the agreed price should go to Iraq and not to foreign companies."

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:05 pm