Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Israel draws its military edge towards Iraq ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

military - Israel draws its military edge towards Iraq .. Empty Israel draws its military edge towards Iraq ..

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Feb 2019, 6:37 am

[size=32]Israel draws its military edge towards Iraq ...[/size]
     Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 11:30 am (281 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

The Israeli Broadcasting Corporation published its assessment of the current year indicating that Tehran may try to build military and missile facilities in Iraq following Israeli strikes on Iranian targets in Syria.

The intelligence agency believes that this requires Israel to intensify its intelligence efforts toward Iraq, with possible operational steps there, if Iranian proliferation becomes a military threat.

As for the Syrian file, the Israeli intelligence agency reported that Iran is changing the pattern of deployment of its forces and those loyal to them and move away from areas close to the border with Israel to the north and east.

The assessment also said that Iran could take provocative steps in the nuclear field in an attempt to force the international community to lift economic sanctions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

military - Israel draws its military edge towards Iraq .. Empty Re: Israel draws its military edge towards Iraq ..

Post by Lobo Thu 14 Feb 2019, 11:33 am

Thanks Rocky, always a hotbed over there.

cherry

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 am