Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia warns: The United States is preparing to invade the state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia warns: The United States is preparing to invade the state Empty Russia warns: The United States is preparing to invade the state

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Feb 2019, 2:12 am

[size=32]
    Russia warns: The United States is preparing to invade the state[/size]
     Russia warns: The United States is preparing to invade the state Trump%20(6)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Russian Security Council Secretary Nikolai Patrushev said on Tuesday that the United States was preparing to invade Venezuela by transporting troops to Puerto Rico and Colombia, which is neighboring Caracas.

"By showing arrogance and arrogance towards the Venezuelan people, the United States is preparing for a military invasion of an independent state and is preparing to do so by transferring military forces to Puerto Rico and Colombia," Patrushev said in an exclusive interview with the Argentine daily Argomenti e Facti.

Patrushev said the United States had offered Russia separate consultations on Venezuela, but left them under feeble pretexts.

"We can also add that the Americans offered to have separate consultations on the Venezuelan problems, and we agreed to that, but then, under illusive pretexts, they postponed their appointments, postponing agreed deadlines every time," he said.

The situation in the crisis-ridden Venezuela has increased since January 23, when Juan Guido declared himself president of the country, in contrast to last year's election by Nicolas Maduro.

Many countries have recognized Guido as interim president, such as the United States, France, Britain and Germany. Several other countries, such as Russia, China, Brazil and Mexico, have refused to recognize him and have backed Maduro, who has accused Washington of plotting a coup against him.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/66fd5413-b1e7-4599-abcf-637609c1d8af

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:16 am