Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EU warns America: No new agreement until Washington cancels additional fees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - EU warns America: No new agreement until Washington cancels additional fees Empty EU warns America: No new agreement until Washington cancels additional fees

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2019, 3:24 am

EU warns America: No new agreement until Washington cancels additional fees

21:30 - 13/03/2019

warns - EU warns America: No new agreement until Washington cancels additional fees 1014606543-696x377
    Information / follow up
    The European Commission for Trade, Cecilia Malmstrem, said the European Commission does not intend to conclude a trade agreement with the United States on raising tariffs on products.
    "It will not happen until the United States eliminates the additional import duties on steel and aluminum products from the EU countries imposed last year," she said.
    "The proposed mandates include clear conditions, and we can not finish anything if the fees for steel and aluminum are not raised," Malmstrim said during a speech in the European Parliament.
    At the end of March, the United States imposed customs duties on steel and aluminum imports of 25 percent and 10 percent respectively, which entered into force on June 1, 2018.
    In response, the European Union took action on three directions. On June 1, the European Commission filed a suit at the World Trade Organization (WTO). On June 22, a 25% surcharge was imposed on the importation of a number of goods From the United States to the European Union, to rebalance the situation under WTO rules. End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:32 am