Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq sentenced to death on the convicted participated in the abduction of the Egyptian ambassador in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq sentenced to death on the convicted participated in the abduction of the Egyptian ambassador in Empty Iraq sentenced to death on the convicted participated in the abduction of the Egyptian ambassador in

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Mar 2019, 6:55 am

[size=32]
    Iraq sentenced to death on the convicted participated in the abduction of the Egyptian ambassador in Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

Wednesday, 13 March 2019

Shafak News / The Karkh Criminal Court in the Presidency of the Court of Appeal of Baghdad Karkh federal sentenced to death for two convicted of the crime of participation in the kidnapping of the former Egyptian ambassador.
    A statement issued by the Information Center of the Supreme Judicial Council that "the first body in the Criminal Court Karkh considered the case of two convicts recognized the incident of the abduction of the former Egyptian ambassador in the area of ​​the police tunnel and taken to the area of ​​Amiriyah and then to the city of Fallujah."
    The statement added that "the court found evidence and confessions sufficient to put the death sentence hanging to death against them," noting that "the provisions came in accordance with the provisions of Article 421 / c / d of the Penal Code No. 111 of 1969 amending."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:21 pm