Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America 's sanctions stifle Iran's oil and its fleet of carriers is shrinking

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America 's sanctions stifle Iran's oil and its fleet of carriers is shrinking Empty America 's sanctions stifle Iran's oil and its fleet of carriers is shrinking

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:02 am

[size=32]
    America 's sanctions stifle Iran's oil and its fleet of carriers is shrinking[/size]
    America 's sanctions stifle Iran's oil and its fleet of carriers is shrinking Usa-iran%20(2)

Twilight News    

Sunday, 17 March 2019

The US sanctions imposed on Tehran have been reflected in the already dilapidated tanker fleet of 50 tankers Iran needs to transport and store unsold quantities of oil.

However, data on identification systems showed that they used only five. At least 16 carriers are over 19 years of age, three of them in service since 1996, while the tanker sank off the coast of China last year after colliding with another carrier.

Five of the 8 tankers purchased from the Greek network have been frozen under the previous sanctions, which means that Iran is in a real crisis to store the quantities of oil it produces. What is more, the US sanctions have included the Greek network that has helped Tehran buy ships on the list Black.

Thus, Iran's options for replacing its depleted fleet of tankers are narrowed, raising the concern of potential tanker vendors from entering into business deals with them.

Explosive talks with South Korea have also stalled for the purchase of up to 10 new tankers. Panama has also written off at least 21 Iranian tankers, forcing Tehran to raise its flag on tankers, creating problems for it, according to navigation experts.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b9b0f606-18b2-45a4-92b2-6350ebd3facb

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:43 pm