Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

arrest of a driver who set fire to a bus carrying 51 children

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

arrest of a driver who set fire to a bus carrying 51 children Empty arrest of a driver who set fire to a bus carrying 51 children

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2019, 1:35 am

[size=32]
    arrest of a driver who set fire to a bus carrying 51 children[/size]
    arrest of a driver who set fire to a bus carrying 51 children 5c927182d4375061648b45c4

Twilight News    

10 hours ago

Italian police have arrested a Senegalese citizen working as a driver in a school after he shot at a bus carrying 51 children to protest the sinking of migrants in the Mediterranean.

All the children, together with a teacher accompanying them, managed to escape before the fire caught fire and fled through windows at the back of the bus, which was broken by police who hurried to the scene after receiving the communication.

Fourteen children were suffocated by smoke, while police stopped the school bus driver Asin Se, 47.

"Stop the sinking of people at sea, I will commit a massacre," Italian police spokesman Marco Palmieri said.

A video posted on Italian news websites showed the driver ramming the bus into cars on a highway in the outskirts of Milan before it caught fire. The children were seen running away from the bus screaming and shouting, "Run away."

One of the children told reporters that the driver threatened to pour gasoline on them and set the fire on fire and told them that no one would survive.

The police rushed to the scene and managed to take the children out safely.

Keywords: 
    http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/61219a0c-27b4-476d-b931-e28b22a51994

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:24 pm