Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why did not include the ministerial cab and the removal of foreign forces schedules of the next parl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Why did not include the ministerial cab and the removal of foreign forces schedules of the next parl Empty Why did not include the ministerial cab and the removal of foreign forces schedules of the next parl

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2019, 2:21 pm

Why did not include the ministerial cab and the removal of foreign forces schedules of the next parliament?

17:06 - 21/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    between MP from the Reform Coalition Mudar Khazaal, Thursday, the reasons for not include the completion of the cabinet cabin and the draft law to remove foreign forces from the country, led by US forces in the tables of the sessions of the next parliament. 
    Khazal said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the inclusion of the completion of the ministerial cabin and the draft law on the removal of foreign forces from the country, led by US forces, is limited to the request of the government to head the parliament. "He pointed out that" the presidency of parliament will be included in the agenda of one of its meetings next week The ministerial cabin and the draft law on the removal of foreign forces upon the arrival of the request of the government. " 
    He added that "the cabinet cabinet did not witness political differences hinder its completion, but there is a difference in views between the political blocs only," noting that "most of the political blocs are willing to accelerate the completion of the cabinet cabin and the selection of the remaining ministers."
    The Information Service of the House of Representatives has published, on Wednesday, four agendas of the meetings of the House of Representatives for next week, free of completion of the cabinet cabin and draft law on the removal of foreign troops. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:59 am