Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

forces arrested four Iraqi officers and two associates who stole the salaries of their fellow fugiti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - forces arrested four Iraqi officers and two associates who stole the salaries of their fellow fugiti Empty forces arrested four Iraqi officers and two associates who stole the salaries of their fellow fugiti

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Apr 2019, 2:39 am

[size=32]
    forces arrested four Iraqi officers and two associates who stole the salaries of their fellow fugitives[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

51 minutes ago

The Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Interior in Baghdad Police Department arrested four officers and two associates of the police stations in Baghdad for involvement in the embezzlement of the salaries of fugitives. 
    They were arrested in accordance with a court order issued by the competent investigating judge for their involvement in the embezzlement of the organization of the salaries of fugitive members. 
    Investigations are ongoing with them to find out how much money has been embezzled, as well as to complete legal proceedings against them. According to a statement by the Interior Inspectorate. 
    The arrest came on the background of the inspection committee and the verification of the Office of the inspection of Baghdad police audit statements and accounts of a number of police stations on the side of Karkh in Baghdad, resulted in the discovery of the involvement of the six accused of embezzling the salaries of fugitives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:06 pm