Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Finance Minister discusses with US Treasury Secretary strengthening economic relationship

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic -  Iraqi Finance Minister discusses with US Treasury Secretary strengthening economic relationship Empty Iraqi Finance Minister discusses with US Treasury Secretary strengthening economic relationship

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2019, 2:34 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi Finance Minister discusses with US Treasury Secretary strengthening economic relationship[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

19 minutes ago

[size=17]- Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein met with the US Treasury Secretary during a visit to Washington. 
    "I met with US Treasury Secretary Stephen M. Menuchin," he wrote on his Twitter account. "We talked about political developments in the region and ways to strengthen economic relations between Iraq and the United States."

Keywords: 

[/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic -  Iraqi Finance Minister discusses with US Treasury Secretary strengthening economic relationship Empty Finance Minister discusses with US Treasury Secretary strengthening economic relationship

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2019, 10:21 am

Finance Minister discusses with US Treasury Secretary strengthening economic relationship

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein met with the US Treasury Secretary during a visit to Washington. 
    "In Washington, I met with US Treasury Secretary Stephen M. Menuchin, among other things, political developments in the region and ways to strengthen economic relations between Iraq and the United States," Hussein wrote on his Twitter account.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:08 pm