Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt announces the contribution of the Suez Canal to the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Egypt announces the contribution of the Suez Canal to the budget Empty Egypt announces the contribution of the Suez Canal to the budget

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2019, 1:51 pm

Egypt announces the contribution of the Suez Canal to the budget

20:09 - 12/04/2019

budget - Egypt announces the contribution of the Suez Canal to the budget 1-1235495-696x392
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Egyptian Finance Minister Mohamed Meit said on Friday that the Suez Canal contributes about 4 billion dollars in the state budget for 2018-2019.
    "The Suez Canal has contributed more than $ 4 billion in the budget for this fiscal year," he said.
    Suez Canal revenues at the beginning of this year were 3.6 percent higher than in the same period last year.
    The Suez Canal is the fastest shipping route between Europe and Asia and a major source of hard currency in Egypt.
    The Egyptian channel, which is 192 kilometers long, shortens the flight time between Asia and Europe by about 15 days on average.
    "Currently, 13 new cities are being built outside the new administrative capital in Egypt," he said.
    The new administrative capital is an ambitious plan to create a city 45 kilometers east of Cairo. It was announced in March 2015 during an economic summit held in Sharm el-Sheikh

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:12 pm