Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WILL THE PRESTIGE OF THE IRAQI PASSPORT BE RETURNED TO ITS PREDECESSOR?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WILL THE PRESTIGE OF THE IRAQI PASSPORT BE RETURNED TO ITS PREDECESSOR? Empty WILL THE PRESTIGE OF THE IRAQI PASSPORT BE RETURNED TO ITS PREDECESSOR?

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2019, 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Published by the site "Baspur Andaks" an update of the arrangement of passports in the world for 2019, where the UAE topped the best Arab passport, while Iraq ranked 22nd in the Arab countries.
    According to the latest updates, the arrangement of passports is according to economic development and provide security and safety in addition to the state's foreign relations with the rest of the world.
    As for the world countries, Iraq ranked 90th out of 91 countries as the world's lowest passport in the world. Depending on the location mentioned above.
    In this regard, the Iraqi Interior Ministry intensified on Tuesday its efforts with a team to include the Iraqi passport at a higher level than the current level.
    An official at the Interior Ministry said that the ministry is seeking to restore the prestige of the Iraqi passport through discussions with other countries and the signing of memoranda of understanding in the coming days, reassuring the Iraqi people, they will be able in the second half of this year to enter additional countries.
    It should be noted that the Iraqi passport was the center of 198 out of 199 countries in the world, in the list of passports, according to the latest international reports.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:55 pm