Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Larijani's policy : the reference to the occupation of Iraq and the fading out of control

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Larijani's policy : the reference to the occupation of Iraq and the fading out of control Empty Larijani's policy : the reference to the occupation of Iraq and the fading out of control

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2019, 3:09 am

[size=32]
    Larijani's policy : the reference to the occupation of Iraq and the fading out of control[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The head of the Islamic Shura Council, Ali Larijani, said in a speech at the inauguration of the International Conference on the Future of the Islamic World Sunday that the unity of the Islamic world should be emphasized.

"We have to help the Muslim peoples and strengthen relations between the Islamic countries," Larijani said, adding that "those who opposed the American occupation in Iraq were the religious authority."

"The religious authority has played a major role in guiding the Muslim world and the unity of Muslims."

He pointed out that "the takfirist currents influenced by Wahhabi thought were made in the West and that the da'eeq came out of the control of those who created it in the region." He stressed "the need to confront the takfiri currents and the Wahhabism intellectually and culturally."

He said that "foreign pressures prevent the growth and development in Islamic countries," noting that "the superpowers play a role to sabotage the control of energy resources in the Islamic world."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:44 pm