Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former leader of the call: Abadi bears responsibility for the exit of the prime minister from the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - A former leader of the call: Abadi bears responsibility for the exit of the prime minister from the  Empty A former leader of the call: Abadi bears responsibility for the exit of the prime minister from the

Post by Rocky Tue 07 May 2019, 1:24 am

A former leader of the call: Abadi bears responsibility for the exit of the prime minister from the party

08:15 - 07/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The former leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Salah Abdul Razzaq, former Prime Minister Haidar Abadi responsibility for the exit of the Prime Minister from the party, noting that Abadi was based on promises about obtaining the second term.
    "The former prime minister Haider al-Abbadi was the reason for the loss of the Dawa Party for prime minister," Abdul Razzaq said in televised remarks. "Abadi has relied on mere promises on the second term, but it evaporated after negotiations."
    He added that "the quota is still in place and still in its framework despite the slogans," adding that "reform begins with the end of quotas,
    "Abdul-Razzaq said that" the internal and defense remains a permanent problem in the current government, "noting that" Abdul-Mahdi is still under pressure and does not want to cross with any bloc. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:40 pm