Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo unveils Trump's plans for China's geostrategic threat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompeo unveils Trump's plans for China's geostrategic threat Empty Pompeo unveils Trump's plans for China's geostrategic threat

Post by Rocky Tue 07 May 2019, 1:31 am

Pompeo unveils Trump's plans for China's geostrategic threat

09:20 - 07/05/2019

Pompeo unveils Trump's plans for China's geostrategic threat %D8%A8%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%88-696x392
    Information / Baghdad ...
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said his country hopes to launch talks with Russia and China to prepare new arms control agreements.
    "There was a good call between Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin," Pompey told the Helsinki-Sanomat newspaper before meeting with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov on the sidelines of the Arctic Council meeting in the Finnish city of Rovaniemi. I think it will give the parties an opportunity to move forward. President Trump understands that we need two partners ready to take into account the agreement, so we must make sure that we have a different regime from the short- and medium-range missile treaty that will force the parties to implement the demands. "
    "The president (Trump) understands that there is currently a third party. Agreements reached decades ago when China was quite different have been reached. (China) is currently a geostrategic threat, so President Trump wants China to become part of any agreement that will be reached. We will try to do that. "
    "I hope we can launch a dialogue on this possibility. Talking about any close prospects in this area may be very ambitious. But two years remained before the START treaty (Strategic Offensive Reductions) expired. Perhaps we will have to work in a bilateral format, but I hope that the dialogue will be conducted in a positive way to create possibilities for discussing triangular cooperation (Washington-Moscow-Beijing). The world will benefit greatly from this. We will seek to do so. "

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:40 am