Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

We want to meet them" .. Is Trump's attitude towards Iran changed?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

We want to meet them" .. Is Trump's attitude towards Iran changed? Empty We want to meet them" .. Is Trump's attitude towards Iran changed?

Post by Rocky Fri 10 May 2019, 2:32 am

[size=32]We want to meet them" .. Is Trump's attitude towards Iran changed?

- 4 Hours Ago
    [/size]
    We want to meet them" .. Is Trump's attitude towards Iran changed? %D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A8-3-300x170
    [size][size][url][/url][/size]
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump said his administration did not intend to hurt Tehran but was seeking a new nuclear deal with it, a swift shift in Washington's stance after days of escalation.
    In a speech to a crowd in Florida on Wednesday, the US president said he was looking forward to meeting Iranian leaders one day to reach an agreement that would ensure their country does not have nuclear weapons. 
    This rapid transformation comes after Trump imposed new sanctions on Iran.

"Unfortunately, today I have to impose sanctions on what Iran produces from steel, iron, aluminum and copper, because I hope that - if that does not happen - I can sit down and reach a fair agreement," Trump said. Do not want to hurt anyone. We want fair agreement and we do not want them to have nuclear weapons. "
    "The president is proud to present the meeting with the Iranian regime," said Victoria Coates, director of Middle East affairs at the US National Security Council.
    But she explained that any meeting would be in accordance with US conditions, including "abandoning support for terrorism and respecting Iran's rights."
    Coetz said that if Tehran did not do so, pressure would continue. All options in dealing with Iran are still on the table, she said.
    The US president announced last year his withdrawal from the nuclear deal signed by Tehran and the major powers, and decided to impose new sanctions on Tehran.
    In the past few days, tension has increased between the two sides, sending the states aircraft carriers and military bombers to the region to warn Iran.
    For its part, Iran announced its intention to disable some of the terms of the nuclear agreement and return to enrich uranium by 20% if not protected by other parties from the consequences of US sanctions.
    European countries seemed close to the US position. It confirmed on Thursday its rejection of the 60-day deadline set by Iran before suspending its commitment to some of the terms of the agreement.
    In a joint statement, France, Germany, Britain and the European Union said "we reject any warning and will reassess Iran's respect for its nuclear obligations."
    Russia and China, meanwhile, have sided with Tehran and blamed Washington for the collapse of the nuclear deal.

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/88566
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:19 am