Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Trade talks with China will continue and the abolition of customs duties depends on the outco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Trade talks with China will continue and the abolition of customs duties depends on the outco Empty Trump: Trade talks with China will continue and the abolition of customs duties depends on the outco

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2019, 2:12 am

Trump: Trade talks with China will continue and the abolition of customs duties depends on the outcome of the negotiations

Trump: Trade talks with China will continue and the abolition of customs duties depends on the outco 15091

President Donald Trump said trade talks between the United States and China would continue in the future and that the abolition or retention of US tariffs depended on the outcome of the negotiations.
    Trump's comments, which came in a glee, aim to send a message to the financial markets that despite a major setback last week, talks in Washington on Thursday 
    and Friday did not lead to a complete collapse.
    "Over the past two days, the United States and China have held frank and constructive talks on the status of trade relations between the two countries," Trump said, praising his relationship with Chinese President Xi Jinping, saying the talks would continue.
    "In the meantime, the United States has imposed customs duties on China may be canceled and may not be canceled depending on what happens in future negotiations!"

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:27 am