Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first government comment on some of the "offensive"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - The first government comment on some of the "offensive" Empty The first government comment on some of the "offensive"

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2019, 3:50 am

The first government comment on some of the "offensive"

11:37 - 12/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The 
    Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities Abdul Amir Al-Hamdani on Sunday issued a statement on some Ramadan dramas that included violations of the values ​​and customs of the society. 
    "In our belief in the important role played by dramas, especially television series, in building and nurturing the culture of the family and society, especially those that are presented during the holy month of Ramadan, we express our rejection and condemnation of the establishment of a number of satellite channels," Hamdani said in a statement. To take these actions as a means to abuse the values ​​and customs and traditions of society and to provide a distorted image of the Iraqi family through the use of offensive passages and obscene words that do not fit with our original values. 
    Al-Hamdani called on the competent authorities to "exercise their supervisory role to prevent the presentation of these down-and-down acts and to hold accountable the abusers and offenders in accordance with laws and regulations."
    "We are in the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, although we are not directly responsible for these actions, we are fully prepared to cooperate with the officials of the satellite channels and the broadcasting and communications authority to examine the dramatic texts through our specialized cadres before their implementation, and this leads us to our concern for a safe and prosperous homeland. His people in the light of the values ​​of the original good and to miss the opportunity to those who want evil to our people dear. " Ending

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:46 pm