Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: White House reviews plans to deal with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

plans - Report: White House reviews plans to deal with Iran Empty Report: White House reviews plans to deal with Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 14 May 2019, 3:16 am

Report: White House reviews plans to deal with Iran

plans - Report: White House reviews plans to deal with Iran 15578197881

US administration officials have told the New York Times that the administration is reviewing plans to deal with Iran, including sending about 120,000 troops to the Middle East, equivalent to the size of US troops that participated in the 2003 Iraq war.
    Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Chanhan presented a top-level security plan to a top security official last Thursday, including sending the number of troops if Iran attacked US forces or accelerated nuclear weapons, the newspaper said, quoting officials.
    The plan does not include a ground invasion of Iran, as this will require more troops.
    The newspaper pointed out that it is not clear whether Trump, who seeks to get out of Afghanistan and Syria will redeploy the large number of soldiers in the Middle East.

http://non14.net/112249/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:00 pm