Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Victory: We are not aware of Abdul Mahdi's written message to Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Deputy for Victory: We are not aware of Abdul Mahdi's written message to Abadi Empty Deputy for Victory: We are not aware of Abdul Mahdi's written message to Abadi

Post by Rocky Sun 19 May 2019, 4:09 am

Deputy for Victory: We are not aware of Abdul Mahdi's written message to Abadi

11:59 - 19/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    We denied MP for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nada Shaker, Sunday, knowing there was a "written message" from the Prime Minister addressed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , the head of the coalition asking him not to go to the opposition in exchange for government involvement.
    "We do not know what a politician said that the prime minister sent a written message to Abbadi and a number of party leaders and currents that he should not go to the opposition in return for their involvement in the government," Shaker said in a statement.
    She added that "all the members of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are briefed directly on all correspondence and communications that direct the head of the coalition in all transparency, even if such a message that we have informed us," asserting that "the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the moment of announcement of the results was interested in participating in the political process, including the support of the government and still Supporters. "
    The head of the Party of the homeland, Mishan Jubouri revealed, the success of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "bend" the heads of the wisdom movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, the National Coalition Iyad Allawi and the coalition of victory Haider Abadi to go to the opposition, noting that he pledged to "written message" to involve them in the government. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:13 pm