Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian deputy to Al-Maaloumah: We are able to rebuild our country by ourselves and we do not need Ar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian deputy to Al-Maaloumah: We are able to rebuild our country by ourselves and we do not need Ar Empty Syrian deputy to Al-Maaloumah: We are able to rebuild our country by ourselves and we do not need Ar

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jun 2019, 5:54 am

Syrian deputy to Al-Maaloumah: We are able to rebuild our country by ourselves and we do not need Arab money

09:13 - 01/06/2019

Syrian deputy to Al-Maaloumah: We are able to rebuild our country by ourselves and we do not need Ar %D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x377
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Syrian People's Assembly Mahmoud Jokhdar on Saturday that the Syrian people are able to build what was destroyed by the war itself without the need of Arab and American funds, accusing most Arab countries of supporting terrorists in his country.
    "The Syrians have the ability to build their own country and they do not need the Americans, the Arabs and the Western countries to rebuild their cities, which were destroyed by the terrorists with the money of the Arab and Western countries, led by America and France," Jokhdar said in a statement.
    He added that "the United States and France are still at the head of supporters of terrorism and terrorists," asserting that "these countries are an enemy of Syria and the axis of resistance."
    "Syria is not in need of the Arabs who betrayed their Arabism or their masters of the Americans and the Zionists, and it is understandable," said Jokhdar , adding that "a crushing defeat and its tails inIraq and Syria are the best proof of that." Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:28 pm