Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Fatah: The government is taking steady steps to resolve the file of the American presence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy for Fatah: The government is taking steady steps to resolve the file of the American presence Empty Deputy for Fatah: The government is taking steady steps to resolve the file of the American presence

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2019, 7:22 am

Deputy for Fatah: The government is taking steady steps to resolve the file of the American presence

14:55 - 13/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Between the MP for the Fath Alliance Fadhlawi, Thursday, that the current government was able to reveal the reality of the American presence inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in addition to achieving independence of the Iraqi decision and the removal of the country from the conflicts in the region, pointing out that there are government moves away from the media to resolve many files, American.
    "The Prime Minister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , is taking steady steps away from the media to resolve many of the files, one of which is the US presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] especially since many of the blocs reject the presence of these forces," al-Fatlawi said in a statement .
    He added that "the current government is the first of its kind, which revealed its position on the American presence and openly declared Mamoudod in the bases [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] based inside Iraq and therefore there is a response from the government to the presence of these forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has openly declared its independence from outside American influence," he said. "It was clear by announcing that it would not participate in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] conference, which is a door to the implementation of the century's deal," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:28 am