Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China's industrial production slowed to a 17-year low

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China's industrial production slowed to a 17-year low Empty China's industrial production slowed to a 17-year low

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jun 2019, 2:45 pm

China's industrial production slowed to a 17-year low

18:20 - 14/06/2019

China's industrial production slowed to a 17-year low China-industry-696x364
    Information / follow up ..
    China's economy in May showed more alarming signs as the United States strengthened trade pressure on Beijing as industrial production unexpectedly slowed to its lowest level in more than 17 years and investment was weak, highlighting the need for more stimulus. .
    After hours of disappointing data, China's central bank announced new support for 300 billion yuan ($ 43 billion) in small banks, although analysts expected Beijing to implement more comprehensive measures in the coming months if the interstate trade escalates United Nations and China.
    Industrial production rose 5 percent in May from the same period last year, beating analysts' expectations for a rise of 5.5 percent, down from April's 5.4 percent, the National Bureau of Statistics data showed on Friday.
    The reading was the weakest since early 2002. Exports were among the major performance barriers that caused this, with only marginal growth recorded.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm