Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In line with the 150th anniversary of the Iraqi Press Day ... Saleh, Halboussi and Abadi congratulat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In line with the 150th anniversary of the Iraqi Press Day ... Saleh, Halboussi and Abadi congratulat Empty In line with the 150th anniversary of the Iraqi Press Day ... Saleh, Halboussi and Abadi congratulat

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jun 2019, 3:29 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In line with the 150th anniversary of the Iraqi Press Day ... Saleh, Halboussi and Abadi congratulate Lami on his victory in the elections of the Executive Office of the International Federation of Journalists

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=45]Al-Zawra /
    Congratulated both the President of the Republic Barham Saleh and parliament speaker Mohammed Halbusi, former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate pro-Lami on his victory in the Executive Office of the International Federation of elections for journalists, which coincides with the fiftieth anniversary of the Hundred Festival Iraqi press the issuance of "Zora" the first newspaper in Iraq . The Iraqi Journalists Syndicate in a statement "Zora" has received a copy of it: The President of the Republic Barham Saleh telephoned Captain of the Iraqi Journalists pro-Lami Park and his victory in the Executive Office of the International Federation elections, he told reporters, hoping that this win will be a new support for freedom of opinion in Iraq factor and gives the press Iraq has a serious role in the presence at the international level and convey the real picture that is witnessed in Iraq in all fields. For his part, sent parliament speaker Mohammed Halbusi sent a congratulatory cable to the Journalists Syndicate pro-Lami, which stated:
    On this occasion, former Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said in a statement received by Al-Zawra, a copy of which: Dear brother Muayyad al-Lami, I congratulate you on your victory in the membership of the Executive Office of the International Federation of Journalists. I wish you success in delivering the voice of Iraq that has eradicated terrorism to the world. Iraqis of various walks and affiliations. The Iraqi Journalists Syndicate announced on Thursday that Muayyad al-Lami was a member of the executive office of the International Federation of Journalists. The union said in a statement: The president of the Union of Arab Journalists and the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate Muayad al-Lami won the membership of the executive office of the International Federation of Journalists in the elections held in Tunisia. The vote counting committee of the International Federation of Journalists (IFJ) announced on Thursday the victory of Iraqi Journalists Syndicate leader Muayad al-Lami as a member of the executive office of the International Federation. Since Tuesday, Tunisia hosted the 30th conference of the International Federation of Journalists (IFJ) under the theme "Tunisia Conference for a Free Press", which is being organized for the first time in an Arab country and on the African continent. The conference comes with the participation of (300) union leaders from 187 media associations from 140 countries around the world. The conference, which is being held for four days, will focus on several media issues, including impunity, The legal frameworks governing the freedom and work of journalists, as well as the discussion of the Global Charter for the Ethics of Journalists and the reports of the meetings of the decision committees and financial committees of the Union.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:58 pm