Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Economic parliamentary: Gold prices will fall and the value of the dinar will rise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: Gold prices will fall and the value of the dinar will rise  Empty Economic parliamentary: Gold prices will fall and the value of the dinar will rise

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Apr 2014, 11:21 am

Economic parliamentary: Gold prices will fall and the value of the dinar will rise

04/04/2014

Suggested the parliamentary Economic Committee low gold prices in the Iraqi market and the high value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar and world currencies after the resort's central bank to buy tons of gold bullion pure With praised the move, said it will boost the national economy and raise confidence in dinars. Said the decision of the parliamentary Economic Committee Mahma Khalil In a press statement for (Zora) yesterday: The price of gold in Iraq will fall for several reasons, most notably the resort's central bank to buy gold bullion from international origins, pointing out that "this action is commendable,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he will enhance the value of the national currency and central bank policy and to preserve the value of the in front of the dinar currency and precious metals, which means lower prices for gold in the future.Khalil and demanded the central bank to "buy more and more gold bullion to stabilize the dinar," and considered it "a step will provide a solid ground for the national economy and a solid currency respected internationally."He explained that the purchase of more than thirty tons of gold indicate the presence of cover financial discreet and diverse balance of the sovereign Iraqi, indicating that the precious metals lead to greater respect for the reputation of the Iraqi dinar globally, and higher reserves Iraq of gold will drop prices in the local market, and thus increase the value of the dinar.He pointed out that the sovereign balance a lot of promising areas of investment, including real estate, precious metals and a basket of currencies, it exceeded the threshold of 76 billion dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic parliamentary: Gold prices will fall and the value of the dinar will rise  Empty Re: Economic parliamentary: Gold prices will fall and the value of the dinar will rise

Post by mochasmom Fri 04 Apr 2014, 8:16 pm

We hope
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Economic parliamentary: Gold prices will fall and the value of the dinar will rise  Empty Re: Economic parliamentary: Gold prices will fall and the value of the dinar will rise

Post by Wayne Irby Sat 05 Apr 2014, 4:47 am

You are right Mocha!, we hope,
     I will believe it when I see it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:51 am