Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi parliament fails to complete the government of Abdul Mahdi not to give confidence to the Minis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Iraqi parliament fails to complete the government of Abdul Mahdi not to give confidence to the Minis Empty Iraqi parliament fails to complete the government of Abdul Mahdi not to give confidence to the Minis

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jun 2019, 2:59 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraqi parliament fails to complete the government of Abdul Mahdi not to give confidence to the Minister of Education[/size]

[size=45]The Iraqi parliament voted on Thursday not to grant confidence to the Ministry of Education candidate.
    [size=45]An informed source told the House of Representatives that he did not give his confidence to Zahida Abdullah Mohammed as minister of education.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, sent to the President of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, the names of six candidates for the positions of special grades, in addition to the candidate of the Ministry of Education for the purpose of voting in the House of Representatives on Thursday.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Council of the WAP recently voted on the ministers of defense, interior and justice.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:51 pm