Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Finance: Digital economy a strong opportunity to build Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Minister of Finance: Digital economy a strong opportunity to build Iraq Empty Minister of Finance: Digital economy a strong opportunity to build Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jun 2019, 3:56 am

Minister of Finance: Digital economy a strong opportunity to build Iraq

•  29 June 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein said the digital economy and entrepreneurship are a strong opportunity and foundation for building Iraq.
    In a joint press conference with the World Bank, Hussein said that the country will be digitally linked to the world and will play an important role in the reconstruction efforts. Iraq.
    The Minister of Finance also affirmed Iraq's commitment to establishing an organizational and political framework for electronic payment, providing e-government services and ensuring the highest standards of cybersecurity.
    The forum, which was opened by Prime Minister Omar al-Razzaz and will last for two days, is attended by partners representing governments and the private sector from Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon, as well as executives from international and regional businesses and investors.
    The forum will discuss national plans for developing the digital economy and digital skills required for future employment, and the potential to transform the Levant region into a destination for IT services, business processes and business networking.
    Digital transformation is a unique opportunity to help the Mashreq economies address many of the social and economic challenges to achieving sustained economic growth through the digital economy, which is the present and future of global economic activity because of its impact on productivity, efficiency and improved governance and transparency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:38 am